- We foster a progressive educational model and capitalize on emerging technologies to create learning experiences that connect students to each other and the global community.
- We are committed to our work in cultivating and maintaining a welcoming school community for all students, faculty and families.
- We partner with families to share their journey, watching each student grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- We provide a distinct, personalized learning environment to develop the unique potential of each student, building enthusiastic, kind, confident, and resilient critical thinkers, learners and leaders.
- Our Teachers provide an integrated and inclusive approach to social and emotional learning that provides a safe and equitable learning environment for all learners.
- Our Students develop a solid foundation in a diverse array of subject areas including Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, World Religions, Visual & Performing Arts, Media Literacy & Technology, and Physical Education.
- Our Graduates leave Marymount with a strong sense of themselves as individuals and a deep understanding and commitment to a thoughtful set of lifelong core values.